BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

"MY DREAM MY FUTURE"

Some of us want to become a doctor,a nurse,a teacher,a successful businessman or any other profession that we want to be.
Whatever the profession that we will choose it would be a great part of our lives because this might be our reason to study hard and to pursue our education.When I was still a child I always dream to be a teacher.That inspires me to be more diligent in my studies and to be more active.That's my dream.
Do that dream can be my future?oh! It is possible because if I would just try to do my best to attain this dream It can be my future...........My future profession
All of us dream.Because we want that dream to be our future.
We should all be inspired by our dreams.
Continue dreaming.Nobody knows those dreams will be our future.
Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment