BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 20, 2011

CHANGE:IT STARTS WITH ME

For all we know, we ourselves has bad attitudes that we want to change.
How can we change?
Are those people around us can change us?
Yes,it's possible but I believe that THE CHANGE WILL START IN ME.There are many things that I would like to change about myself.One of these is my attitude.I am a short tempered person,I am not that kind, and also this past few weeks I can't study hard because of cellphone and many other NOT valid reasons.I want to change those.I want to be a better student,friend, and most specially daughter.I will try to help my best to change those things that I want and MUST change.The change will all start in me.If I wouldn't try to help myself there would be no changes that will occur.
I will try to change all these.And I hope I can change those by starting it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment