BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Year! New Dhane!

2011 is fast approaching.I have done many good things in 2010 and also some bad things.
this 2011 i hope some of my bad attitudes will change.There are so many things that I want to change this coming 2011.Like my bad attitudes and I also want to study harder and harder so that I can attain my goals.My mother had a lot of sacrifices and I want that she will be proud of me when some of my attitudes will change.
I made a promise to myself that i will study harder for the persons behind me that are supporting me.

1 comment:

  1. just trust yourself and you can do changes in you:')
    .....I'm sure your mother will be proud of you because she will be seeing some good things in you..!!!!!

    ReplyDelete