BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Magandang Pagsasamahan tungo sa maunlad at maayos na lipunan

"In unity there is progress and peace"
I believe that in good unity there will come a time that we will all be progressive.We need to progress!We are now left behind by other countries that are progressing more and more. Since I was elementary I always heard from my teachers that our country is developing and until now still Philippines is a developing country.For me cooperation is needed so that we can attain our goal which is to make our country progress. We also need to have a peace in our society so that there will be no problems among us.
We must be united as one! Our society will progress and in peace if there is unity among us.

No comments:

Post a Comment